Today's a rare shopping DAY for me! =)
I've counted the days and I think I've missed out shopping for 3mths alr!
Or even more than that?
Well, unless u consider the accessories i bought during minor window-shopping trips i did.
It's rli unlike me, but i guess most of it is due to school.
I'm so caged by schwork!! humph.
Shopping is now only a reward i can give myself for all the hard work done outside free time.
Never will it be a ROUTINE for me again.
Whenever I thought of this, it reminds me of Yumin.
Once, we shopped every wk at orchard, preferably far east plaza. =p
And I wouldnt leave for home unless i buy sth, at least.
We won't have much difficulties hunting for stuffs we love too.
Compared to now, I seriously duno why is it so hard to settle on what to buy!
arghh.
Perhaps, when we were all so prematured, we used to take things that we like.
No matter how expensive or 'useless' it is, we would still go for it.
It's not the same anymore, i swear.
Hehs.
Even now, my fetish for shopping seemed to go off!
Sobss. i only got myself a black jacket today. What a waste of time!
I was in town for the whole afternoon, and i just didnt buy more.
HUMPH. nvm! tmr it's time to meet catty. shall see then.
Oh ya, and not forgetting to get sth for my dear one..
I really hope he likes it..
Just sth dat i think he needs it for sooo longg! =DD
Speaking of shopping which makes ppl think of $$, i've got myself a pt job. gees.
Right now i'm posted to BHG Bugis, but not sure whether i'll meet catty at isetan scotts not.
I bet many will be curious to know what am I doing in BHG..
Well, i'm selling lovely accessories under EVE.
They rli have authentic earrings made of natural stones.
Rli impressed me alot by their handicrafts.
Thus, i would definitely buy some of those for my lovely frens!
Alright. I rli shld leave now.
Study rom and enjoy abit of potter b4 i slp.. =)) tc!!
u know i love u the most..
let me tell u, u're my precious.