♡Beautiful Inside-Out

Joleen*
*18. 1404
TP- Leisure&Resort Mgt*
*singing-shopping-slacking


♡Beholders
nutziE
yumIn
rEnee
karen
gReenY
jieTing
jaYtoN
DaopInG
cheRie
qinGhuI
hongQinG
junJie
meloDy




♡FUN-LNKS

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

>FASHION SQ- CCT FASHION
>DIY- BEAR MAMA


♡Chatters





♡Beautiful Past

♡I wanna thx...
pictures: Deviant Art
base code: Sweet_surrender
Design: MetallicStreet

♡TIME



Friday, December 21, 2007

Somehow, i'm here to blog aft reading through a blog entry of a fren's.
I wouldn't mention names, but the blog entry rli inspired me to blog. now.

It kept me thinking.
Should the world take one more step to accept ppl with wrong doings?
Or at least, ppl who had changed due to certain circumstances.
Like you see, the surroundings can change a person.
You and I know that perfectly well.
Cos at some pt of time, we had no choice but to give in to situations.
That's the only way to survive.
Isn't it?

So, aft reading the blog entry, i had a sudden urge to tok to this person.
And maybe try to find out what he/she desires.
What kind of person is he/she.
It's still a mystery to me, i admit.
It's somewhat difficult for certain ppl to show their true selves.
I wouldn't say they're a bunch of hypocrites now.
But. But. They certainly have reasons for doing so.

It made me wonder. alot.
Like ever since i start to think, haha.
Abt logical stuffs of cos, and how the humans behave.
Have i ever got too persistent with my own principles that i find it too hard to accept others?
For example, It has been such a long time since i tried to make someone happy.
By trying to understand them, and value them.
Even if we had clashes in personality wise.
I just realised this. I didnt.
I didnt at all give them a chance.

It's rli bad.
No doubt i'm rli losing my own principles even b4 i know it.
Keffy always said. "U are easily influenced by ur frens."
Being stubborn, i would not even once care abt what he says.
But, recently i rli felt so.
HAHA. i guess it's time for a change.

Plus, i had so much to tell Keffy!
Sometimes i felt so thankful for having him.
He taught me rli alot as a boyfriend.
Always trying to calm down the 'fire' in me when i'm angry.
Telling me what shld be done and what not. when i'm lost in the clouds.
THANKS! COME BACK SOON! =DD

I would also start caring for frens whom i've once lost.
Frens dont necessarily need to buy the same jeans as u.
Nor enjoy shopping as much as u do.
Frens are ppl whom u made an effort to care abt, share things with, and lend a listening ear to.

I want to look for frens again. =D

*hops off. ;
11:17 PM;