10 'MAJOR' THINGS TO DECLARE:
1. I love weekends so mucchh. cos it's the only time everyone's free.
2. I love Papa, Mama, CutePink, Keke, Tiggf, Shasha and Keffy so mucchh. we eat, sleep and play together.. so fun!
3. I really swear Bugis is a budget-shopping paradise. a whole stretch of shops with$10 buys.
4. If i were to buy 4d, i will hit on the number 7555. loves!
5. My fav pastime is mahjong & kbox w family & frens. confirmed, guaranteed, CHOPPED.
6. I really promise myself to start saving $$ from this moment onwards.
7. I am sooo.. getting excited for my HK trip that i MUST plan my itinerary tomorrow.
8. My last week before sch reopens will be to meet up with lost frens still.
9. I am freaking serious abt getting down to ECP at least once a wk to
cycle.
10. I WANNA GET MY PEDI DONE BEFORE MY COUSIN'S WEDDING/and also find an excuse to go m'sia for seafood feast! yumm! =))
my weekends include almost 1.5hrs of cycling, half a day of mj-ing, 1hr of shopping, the remaining hrs were spent with loved ones doing rubbish things like eating, talking, discussing abt Mr.V, playing DS and sleeeping!!
And now, before i sleep, i'm a happy girl.
continue tmr bahh. =)) i rli rli rli can't wait to see my 2 lovely bags! OHGOD.